Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shveta Salve bikini photo shoot for Maxim's cover page



Shveta Salve hot picture

Television actress Shveta Salve says her bikini photo shoot for lifestyle magazine Maxim’s cover page highlights her real self.

"If you have followed me, I have not been one of those typical sari clad ’bahus’ (daughters-in-law). The shoot done for Maxim is nothing new. Wearing a bikini is not new for me. I am like that in real life also," Shveta told IANS on phone from Mumbai.

The actress was touted as the Madhuri Dixit of Indian television as she serenaded a million hearts with her perfect moves in Sony TV’s reality dance show "Jhalak Dikhla Jaa".Now Shveta is all set to play the lead in Dharmesh Darshan’s "Bhanvraa" and says her career has just started.

"It is a romantic film about the youth of today who are rebellious in nature. Though I cannot divulge any details about the kind of role I am doing, I would just say that it is a typical Dharmesh Darshan movie."

In the film, she is starring opposite television actors Ejaz Khan, Manav Gohil and Sangeeta Ghosh.At the moment, Shveta is not looking forward to doing any specific roles."Being an actor, I will do all kinds of roles. There is no specific genre I am looking at, but the role should be challenging and should interest my creative talent," she said.

The actress hasn’t worked in any TV soaps for the past two years, but was off and on seen in dance shows like "Ustaadon Ke Ustaad" and "Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan".She says: "Reality shows give you a chance to portray your actual self on television, unlike in a serial where you are fixed to a particular role, and are a lot more fun besides lasting only a short while."

Apart from reality shows, she has exhibited her acting prowess in serials like "Hip Hip Hurray", "Kitty Party", "Left Right Left" and "Lipstick".

No comments:

Post a Comment