Friday, March 11, 2011

Virgin Blak Review


Virgin Blak's motto is "stand out or get out". Based in South Korea, they're known for their unforgettable and trendy clothing. Even though their clothing and accessories are geared towards men, I couldn't help but fall in love with their androgynous styles!


I'm not the least disappointed with the 0MQ Motorcycle Leather Jacket in Black ($84.99) that I received. However, it is no longer listed on their web-site. I'm hoping that more will come in since I wouldn't mind ordering the one in Brown as well. Made of leatherette, this jacket can easily be worn in all but the warmest months without sacrificing comfort. This jacket and their other jackets run smaller than normal US/European sizes. Therefore, I highly recommend ordering a size up.


Boy meets girl with this unique and trendy military-inspired jacket. It is something I wouldn't normally wear, but the 0YN SOU1004 Shiny Napoleon JK ($111.99) adds a bit of spunk to my wardrobe. Plus, it's a great way to stand out. I received it in the same size as the 0MQ Motorcycle Leather Jacket , but it has a slimmer fit. This jacket is one of their best sellers from last season. It's currently available in Gray, Beige, and Black.


I also received the 1BL Studded Sunglasses ($69.99), which is another item that I wouldn't normally wear, but I wanted to take a walk down the wild side (doo do doo do doo do do doo) for a change. These sunglasses exude an avant-garde feel and feature a pyramid studded exterior with comfortable visibility. However, I wouldn't suggest wearing these while driving. This particular style has been rocked by many celebrities! Rihanna sported a much similar style in the “Run This Town” music video. They're currently available in Gold, Silver, or Black.

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.



1UD Vivid Colored Bomber Jacket $101.99

0KV Cubic Gem Studded Fedora $39.99
Available in Gray or Black

1QV Studded Tote Bag $74.99

1SB Skulls and Feathers Chain Necklace $21.99

0FW Punk Rock Blazer $126.99



No comments:

Post a Comment