Saturday, May 28, 2011

Free Consultation with Jenny Craig





Thanks to Jenny Craig, Sara Rue was able to shed 50 lbs in time for wedding. You can also have the same weight loss success with Jenny Craig! They have a unique approach to help women lose weight. You'll also learn how to make healthy lifestyle changes so you can keep the weight off.




"I can sympathize with women who avoid the beach because they don't want to put on a bathing suit," said the actress, who became a spokeswoman for Jenny Craig in December 2009.



"That was me for most of my life. I missed out on so many fun experiences because I was ashamed and embarrassed of how I looked in a swimsuit," she explained, "but eventually I got to the point where I didn't want my weight to define me anymore, so I did something about it."




No comments:

Post a Comment