Saturday, April 30, 2011

i want an apartment of my own

my apartment in berlin will be special cos it will be a double apartment.
i want some place to call my own.
i've been discussing an apartment of my own lately. new york if not berlin, although i'd pick berlin. for sure.
i have so many images of what i want the apartment to look like, each tiny detail would make it so perfect.

i feel like i have so many dreams that i want to make happen. everyone i know have done what they want to do.
and as for me, i want to make an impact on my dreams.
i want someone to say something nice about me. i highly doubt it. yeah right. but my apartment idea sounds great.
who wants?
who wants to join me?






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment