Friday, May 6, 2011

Fashion Glasses And Face Shape

I would say at least 25% of the 15,000 or so I've done hair metamorphosis were women wearing fashionable glasses. Always make sure that my analysis of the hair I'm going to recommend that the customer has his sights set on fashion. fashion glasses make a huge difference. . . never ceases to amaze me how a person looks different when you remove your glasses mode. With the glasses so the customer may seem like a round face shape, but with glasses, you look like a square face shape. The shape of the face is not really important is what we see.

Each artist will tell you that they use optical illusions trick the eyes often see it is not really there. Similarly, hair styling we use optical illusions to create the most flattering. My advice is to first get a new fashion glasses, which act as the face, then start thinking about what hairstyle to enhance the look. I found an interesting article framesdirect.com you can find it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment