Monday, May 16, 2011

How to Enjoy Life

Everyone wants to enjoy life to the fullest, and some people do it too, the only thing is that the people who know how to enjoy life and be happy are very less in number as compared to the majority of people in the world, who are unhappy with how their life is! By this statement I am not saying that they all are miserably sad and living forcefully, what I meant was that these people are living for survival and not enjoyment. Most of those who fall into this category will not agree to that, but the fact is, that in the race of achieving , being ahead of others, making more money than others, at some point we all realize that life is not how we wanted it, it is however, just life! Before I tell you about how to enjoy life to the fullest, I want you to read this remarkable quote that inspires me everyday to appreciate the gift of life.

"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company…a church…a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past…

No comments:

Post a Comment