Sunday, May 1, 2011

if you could remember.

i'm forever sitting in my bedroom with a cup of tea in hand, thinking about everything.
i also like listening to the sound of the rain falling.
i love how it all looks after a giant thunderstorm. i love rain. just not when i'm in it. i like sitting in my bedroom looking out my window at the rain.
it makes me feel safe for some reason and it makes me wonder.
don't know what about, it just does.
it looks lovely and nice with the sky looking a lot cleaner after a big thunderstorm.
i love that.
the pureness of it is beautiful.
i wouldn't mind finding a meaning to this. i'd love to know what the girl was thinking at the time, wanting to find out exactly how she's feeling.
i'd also like to know what was going on behind the camera lense, who was taking it, what day it was, when it was, what time. everything.

photographs hold so many stories and sometimes you just have to make up your own.





























No comments:

Post a Comment