Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Modnique Review

Modnique.com is a boutique flash sale site. Members save 50-85% or more on hand-picked designer merchandise. Modnique sells apparel, accessories, shoes, home goods, and other premium quality brand name products at steep discounts.


Modnique recently sent me a gift certificate to buy a couple of items of my choice. This was my first time ever shopping at a sample site, because I never knew how they exactly worked before. I never bothered finding out prior to this. However, my experience wasn't bad for a first timer. I only had a few minor problems with the $50 gift certificate code, but the rep helped me figure it out. The problem was that you must order over the amount that you receive in order for it to go through. Luckily, you instantly get $5 in credit when you first sign up. So I was able to cover the difference with that. That's the only issue with the site.

I ordered the Enigma Platform Sandals ($40; Available in Pewter or Black) in Black and a pair of Kitson Zipper Hoop Earrings in Gold ($9). I had a chance to don both at a local event and received a plethora of compliments! Lucky you, you have a chance to order the same platform sandals by May 22nd. However, the the earrings are currently sold out! I also love the other shoes by Enigma such as the Pumps ($31), Peep Toe Stilettos ($27), and their Wedge Sandals ($44). I never heard of this brand prior to my shopping experience with Modnique, but I will definitely order more from this line in the future!

The product in this review was provided to the reviewer for keeps and the purpose of writing a review. This in no way effects the quality of the review provided. No monetary exchange occurred in exchange for the writing of the review. The views expressed in this review are strictly that of the reviewer. All reviews provided here are the work of the reviewer and remain completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment