Monday, May 9, 2011

What Have I Done?!?!


It’s official.

I, Melisa Hart of Thecordeliafiles.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-June '11. I endeavor to wear at least one item of me-made or altered clothing each day for the duration of June 2011, and hereby promise to document each and every day.


What does this mean?


It means I have promised to wear something I’ve made, altered or embellished ( sorry, you can expect to see a few embellished t-shirts cause I’m going to be working with kids this summer and thus it will be impractical to dress up everyday) everyday for the month of June.

So you may see some of these garments...

It also means I have vowed to document my daily efforts and share them here on The Cordelia Files.

If you want to read more about the challenge, or you want to participate as well, check out Zoe's page cause she's the braniack who first thought of the challenge.

And now that I have put this challenge out to the blogging sphere, it means I have to stick to it….No changing my mind…No cheating… No altering the rules half way through to better suit me….. Do wearing PJs I made count?



Happy Challenging
~Melisa & Cordelia

No comments:

Post a Comment