Monday, March 7, 2011

Flower Girl Couture

As you may have heard, The Brother Hart is getting hitched and so I’ve been doing some sewing for the wedding.

Like for example, this weekend I made the flower girl dress.

 
Isn’t it cute?
I just know Lilly is going to have a ball twirling in this thing.
Especially once she puts her bright orange puffy petticoat on underneath.

Sister’s got some serious fashion sense.



I wanted a little detail in the bodice so I added a few pleats.

That’s why they call me the









Wait











For


 








It












The Pleatanator!!!!



I wanted to get a little more color into the dress so I used gray buttons down the back to match the sash.



And there you have it. A perfect little twirl dress for a perfect little flower girl! Yay!



Happy Twirling,
Melisa & Cordelia


No comments:

Post a Comment