Friday, May 27, 2011

iPad Vs. iPad 2

I wonder, how easy would've it been to compare apples with oranges. But an Apple vs Apple? Boy! Now that's intriguing, since both make you wish you just had more fingers. The tapping, it gives your fingers a new reason to exist. The multimedia, it makes you give up on all your friends, now that your new best friend is in your hands, lit with pride, and looking back at you with affection. The looks, they make heads turn and how. Oh, if you're a proud owner of either, I consider you as one of the luckiest people alive on the face of this earth, and I'm not prettying up, mind you.

Ever since the iPad 2 hit the market, it was as if the iPad first generation never existed. As if it was the second generation iPad which became the next best thing after sliced bread and Lady Gaga. Clearly, that explains the fact that the iPad market has grown, and it has grown humongous. Doesn't come as a surprise to me if you find yourself so enchanted by the beauty that the king-of-tablets is, that it's hard to figure out which one to buy, the iPad or the iPad 2. Well, consider me your techie-guide for a while, for I'm soon going to tell you which one should you tip your hand upon, literally. Allow me to put some words to life over the ubiquitous iPad vs iPad 2 comparison. Here goes.,

No comments:

Post a Comment