Friday, May 27, 2011

Rob and Kristen- So Close and Yet So Far






So here I am... Spending the Memorial weekend at the lake house with family.
That is pretty much what I am looking at as I write this post.
Not bad, right?

Yes... It is very lovely and woodsy and wonderful.
Yes... I'm getting a much needed break (well kinda) from
All the daily bullshit of the fandom.
Having limited ability to get online has it's pros and cons...

1. I get to actually focus more on family and especially my two incredibly
beautiful, wonderful, smart, witty perfect sons.
And oh yes... They are as close to perfection as anything on this earth.

2. Since my online access is limited... I only get snippets of the ongoing drama. That's probably a good thing, except when I get my usual all shouty, all caps emails yelling at me for something or other, I have no idea what they are shouting about. Not that they ever made much sense anyway.

3. I miss stuff like this...






And I always seem to miss this...





And where would a post be without this?






Just fucking because... You know?


So. I've read some of my emails and texts...
And as far as I can tell... Kristen is still in London
Rob is still in Toronto...
But don't you have the feeling that Kristen will be back with Rob soon?
I do.
Just a feeling, mind you.
I imagine she's missing Rob pretty hard right now...
And Rob?





Well... All you have to do is look at him to know what he is feeling.
He does have a habit of wearing his heart on his sleeve.

And finally... There seems to be a major uproar about the MTV awards.
I hope Robert finally gets his way.
;)


This post is brought to you by the letter *B*

B for I hope Blogger works here!

B for Rob and Kristen are Beautiful. And together.

B for Baaaaaa said the Green Sheep.

B for Bye For Now!



-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment