Monday, May 30, 2011

Rob and Kristen- Together Again.

Something in the way he moves...


Hey there!
Miss me?
Yeah OK... so you didn't.
But I'm FINALLY back home and actually able
to get an internet connection that lets me stay online
for more than a minute at a time.

And let me just say...
The one post I made on my iPad?
What kind of shit was that?
The pictures were all small and stuff.
You know me...
I LOVE me some big pictures
Especially when it's Robert
W
A
L
K
I
N
G

Walk this way!

I'm starting to think that Rob knows how much 
I enjoy these pictures
so that's why there have been so many lately.
Hello?
I really don't think Rob is 
W
A
L
K
I
N
G
just for me...
I mean... he does need to 
W
A
L
K
to get around... doesn't he?
It just so happens that when Robert
W
A
L
K
S
It makes me kinda crazy...
Not in a lunatic/bitter/foaming kinda crazy
But a nice/takes my breath away kinda crazy.
Big difference.
Walk on by...
ANYWAY.

I see that I haven't missed much the last few days.
Just more of the same.

I did detect a very desperate foamy vibe about the 
whole MTV Movie awards though
and have to admit to getting a giggle out of that whole thing.
Some people are pretty scared that Rob and Kristen
are going to win the BEST KISS award again this year
and are all upset and angst ridden about it.
Let me just add a couple of things.

1. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. I love how these 'fans' of Robert are voting against
him in this category.
Hilarious.
Big campaign to get a Harry Potter win.
Did I already say
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!
How oddly desperate.
Can't have Rob and Kristen kissing on stage this year!
Hell.
They are screeching about not watching the show at all now.
*Smirk*
Well, it's all fixed you know.
Summit does rule the fucking world.
And of course MTV is just another pawn
in Summits plan for WORLD DOMINATION
and of course...
To keep pushing those 2 crazy kids together
no matter what.
*Double Smirk*

I love how its this whole conspiracy...
It's like Summit has just about everyone on their payroll
(Me included, apparently)
All to push this agenda of 'PRsten'.
Oh wait...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
*Triple Smirk*

Walk like a man...

3. So not only are people all anxious about the MTV show...
and voting away to keep Rob and Kristen off that stage
(or voting to keep them on the stage)
Some people got a bit bent when Cronenberg's daughter
released a picture of Rob and his co-star from Cosmopolis.
Yeah. I know.
Some people were angry for some reason.
WHY?
Don't we all want to see snippets of Robert as Eric Packer?
Why would you piss and moan about this...
and better yet...
WHY would you be all nasty to her about it?
I honestly don't get that mind-set.
At all.
Of course.
On the opposite side of that coin
You had people saying how 
Rob and Sarah Gadon 
has AWESOME chemistry.
Heh.
Of course they do.
Good Grief.
As soon as Rob starts working with new co-stars
he is automatically 'shipped' with these people.
No matter if they are married...
Newly married
or in long term relationships.
ANYONE is better than him being with Kristen...
Isn't that right?
Idiots.

And speaking of Miss Kristen...

Walking back into your arms again...

Where oh where is the lovely girl?
Heh.
Hmmmm.
Let's think about it.
I'm guessing she's not in London anymore.
And yeah...
I know some would love for her to be in L.A.
So
Where
Oh
Where
Can she be?
Mayhaps...
Back in Toronto
with the man she loves?
Hmmmm.
I guess we shant never know
unless someone
somewhere
gets a picture of her and Bear again.
Heh.
Needless to say...
We know where she will be next weekend.
And she won't be all Ninja...
And I can't wait to see her and Robert
(oh OK, Taylor too. I do like the kid)
Doing their thing
Hopefully accepting the BEST KISS award
the way Robert finally wants to do it.
Third times a charm.
And maybe the fact that I've only voted a couple of times
makes me a horrible fangirl.
But I don't think its that big a deal.
Win or lose that award...
Doesn't change anything in their relationship.
It would just be fun to watch.

And being that I'm a fan of Harry Potter
I wouldn't mind if Daniel/Emma won best kiss...
I think that would be all kinds of cool.
So.
Que Sera Sera...
Whatever will be
Will be.

Just because...


Do I post this picture of Tom a lot?
Probably.
It's one of my favorites.
Piercing blue eyes.
Scruff.
And no hat!

All sorts of sexy.

Oh yeah.

Green Sheep.

Forever.


This post was brought to you by the letter *W*

W for
W
A
L
K
I
N
G

Nobody does it better.
Nobody.


W for whining.
Enough already.


W for WINNING
I hope Rob/Kristen win the Best Kiss.
But lets face it...
They don't need to win a silly award
to get a best kiss.
They get to practice that all the time.
*Quadruple Smirk*


Bye for now
♥♥♥
OH YEAH.
And start TWIRLING now...
I have a feeling you might want a head start.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment