Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rob and Kristen-- A Walk to Remember.


Here we are.
Waiting on the MTV awards on Sunday.
Well. 
Kinda.
Sorta.
But it might prove interesting.

Anyway.
Other than that...
We are being subjected to an incredible amount
of pictures of Robert
walking to and from this trailer
on the set of Cosmopolis.
And since there isn't much to talk about
except whether or not Rob will turn up
at the MTV thingy
*Edit: Rob and Kristen are BOTH confirmed to be there!*
We have to make do.
So.

What is the best way to get by?
What is the one thing that will always cheer me up?
Make me smile?
Make me dizzy?
Make my day?
You already know the answer to this question.
So.

Let's look at some 
Walking Roberts.



Twilight Walking


New Moon Walking
(and arguably one of the sexiest EVER)


Eclipse Walking.


Remember Me Walking.



Bel Ami Walking.



Water for Elephant Walking
(Top Ten on the Walking Scale)


Cosmopolis Walking.


Drunken Walking...


Photo-shoot Walking
(Top Ten)


Wrinkled, Tousled, Leno Walking
(Top Ten)

Suit and Tie Walking.


Guitar Walking.



Brown Bubble Jacket Walking.


Nick Walking.


Shaggy and Scrappy Do Walking.



Best Adorable Friends Walking.


Holding Hands Seen Round the World Walking
(Oh yes... Top 10)



Tender Walking.


Side by Side Walking.


Holding Hands and About to Kiss in the Limo Walking.


And last but by no means least...


Red Pants Walking.



I have so much more.
So much.
More.
I have so many damn pictures of this boy walking...
That you might think I was a bit addicted to it.
Nah.
Not me.
But damn...
I mean.
You all see it... right?
How the man moves...
How it kinda like
makes you feel all funny inside...
Right?



This post is brought to you by *Walking*
And some famous Movie quotes
;)

You can't handle the Walk!!

May the Walk be with you.

I'm going to make him a Walk, He can't refuse...

Here's looking at you, Walk.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a Walk. 

I'm the Walk of the World!!

Made it Ma! Top of the Walk!

Go ahead... Make my Walk.

E.T. Walk Home.

I love the smell of Walking in the morning.

*****************************

Walking thing... You make my Heart SING.
You make
Everything.
Groovy.


Bye for Now.
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment