Monday, June 6, 2011

Rob and Kristen- We Know.

I just feel like smiling...


I honestly don't know where the hell to begin.
I really don't.
SO MUCH happened last night.
All of it good.
Every single word.

Why you ask?
Well...
Because MTV figured out how to have an entertaining show
Let Robert Pattinson have as much screen time as possible
and let him ad lib.
Brilliant.

I will admit that even I was thrown a bit 
by some of the things he said...
It's like his mouth just can't keep up with his brain
Not a bad thing...
But always quite charming.

Oh yes... he's walking...
Let's face it...
Robert has a bizarre, sarcastic sense of humor.
He says things that he thinks are funny...
(and they usually are)
but not always in the right place.
Take for instance...
What he said to Bryce...

"I ripped your head off and now your pregnant!"

I mean...
HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Oh Rob.
Did you see Kristen's reaction?
"What??"
That was mine, too...
I was like... 
WTF did he just say?

And the speech to Reese?
Holy Hell.
I laughed... I cringed
(I mean.. the guy said "I fucked you" on national TV)
But he was so cute...
So endearing.
So sweet.
So earnest.
And Reese saved his ass anyway...
She was cool brilliance in her acceptance...
and she finished off Rob's mangled attempt
as a 'motherfucker' joke.
HAHAHAHA!
Excellent.


But it gets better doesn't it?
Let's go to BEST KISS shall we?

She looks pretty damn happy to me...
Now.
Sure.
I can admit it.
I would LOVE to see Rob and Kristen just kiss.
But you know... then what?
They are actually kinda KNOWN for not kissing...
And I actually thought the running into the audience
and planting a big old kiss on Taylor's cheek
(forehead and hand)
Was rather entertaining.
I know a lot of people were irked
(Isn't irked a great word?)
But its all in the details people.

Did you hear what Kristen said to him
right before he ran into the audience?
"Honey... go get him"
Yeah.
I'm pretty sure she called him Honey.
Probably just out of habit...
And come on now..
Let's not forget what Rob said to her when
he came back on stage and grabbed her...
"I want to take YOU backstage."
Um.
Yeah.
See?

They don't have to fucking kiss onstage.
They don't have to perform for us.

Taking her backstage... heh.

And for once and for all...
They are NOT hiding anything.
Not discussing their relationship...
Not performing for public entertainment...
Isn't hiding.
It's how they choose to conduct their very public relationship
in a non public way...
Do you REALLY blame them for not wanting to share
every fucking moment with the world??

Obviously a lot of people
99% of the Twilight fandom
Know they are a couple.
Even people outside of the fandom can see it.
And now this lame cliched line comes into my head...

"There are none so blind as those who will not see.
The most deluded people are those who choose to ignore what they already know."

I would say GLOWING with happiness...

Truth is fucking truth.
Rob and Kristen were giddy and silly all night long.
Especially Rob.
People were asking if he was drunk or on something...
But I don't think he was.
I think he was just pumped
and happy.
And he IS happy.
That much is certain.
And Kristen?
She was smiling and awkwardly charming.
And oh so happy.
I loved it.

People are always complaining that
if they were a 'real' couple there would be pics to show it
And there are SO many pics...
but when they are put out there...
They are dismissed as meaningless.
Or PR
The ultimate excuse to explain away things
you don't want to face.

I wanna hold your hand... again.
So there were pics backstage...
where a more relaxed Rob and Kristen
were shown holding hands...
and then leaving together.
There were tweets from people at the show...
Who saw them holding hands on stage
(when the lights were low)
leaving the stage...
behind the stage...

There were all sorts of people talking about the after parties
and how close Rob and Kristen were all night...
How Rob never left her side
How they were totally into each other
laughing, dancing, cuddling
So.
Yeah.
If you want to keep denying... that's cool
But don't say that it doesn't mean anything.
Because if it didn't mean anything...
You wouldn't be foaming at the mouth.
And for the record...
Holding hands can be significant in a relationship
Especially when its the same person you are holding hands WITH
Again
and
Again
and Again.

People keep regurgitating the tired bullshit
that Kristen 'clings' to anyone
and
 'I hold hands with friends all the time, doesn't mean anything!'
But see.
The one thing you are missing is consistency.
Rob and Kristen are consistent.
They have been holding hands for years now.
YEARS.
Paris Tarmacs.
Streets of Montreal...
Vancouver...
IOW
Between takes on sets
In taxis
Exiting WFE premieres
and leaving MTV award shows.
And yeah... Rob and Kristen have 'held hands'
with other people on stages and on sets...
But show me anyone else Rob has held hands with...
Kissed
Nuzzled.
Hung out with
outside of work?
Let me help you out...
Its just one girl.
That would be Kristen.

Falling in LOVE for the last time...

Yeah.
This Kristen.
(And didn't she look STUNNING??)
THAT GIRL.
She is the constant in Robert's life.
She is the one who keeps showing up by his side.
She is the one he spends much of his time with.
She is the one whose hand he is always holding.
She is the one he kisses and cuddles.
She is the one who has been constantly in his life
for YEARS.
YEARS.
No one else is his constant.
No one else is sharing his life.
Just THAT GIRL.
Kristen Stewart.

Because not only does she fucking own you...
She owns Robert Pattinson.
His actions speak louder than his words.
And his actions always bring him closer to Kristen.
Always.
Kristen.

Consistently.
Constantly.
Kristen.


This post is brought to you by the letter *C*
C for CONSTANT.
Rob and Kristen.
Together.

C for Clueless.
Funny movie
(Paul Rudd saves it)
Shitty way to go through life.
Heh.

And
Green Sheep.
Can't help it.
I do.

Beauty and the Beast?

I had to add this picture of Tom and Sienna.
I mean...
The captions have been 
'Beauty and the Beast'
And while most of you might think Tom's beard
is a bit bushy and beastly
I'm kinda thinking I like it.
As long as he wears those sunglasses.
Those sunglasses make everything better.


Bye for now

Keep TWIRLING!
It's only going to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment