Wednesday, June 1, 2011

written by a friend. lost but nothing left to lose.

a life without love is no life at all. i'm suffering, knowing that i've lost you.
on the outside, i'm living, pretending that i've forgotten you. i just want one day to go by where i'm not pretending i'm happy!
your love as far as i can see is all i'm ever gonna need.

some say it is a sin to love,
i never did ask why,
but if i sin in loving you,
i'll sin until i die!

after a year of having to live without you, i've realized i lost me when i lost you; i miss you.
if i knew missing you was going to be a part of my life, i never would have let you in.

no matter how much it'll hurt me to see you, my most loved lost one,
all that i wish is to look into your eyes once again.
losing you is like losing my heart.

it's a horrible thing to see your lost love walk past you with another guy, and it's the worst thing to know that you made a mistake in letting him go.

the biggest mistake in my life that i have ever done was to let you go.
and, now i realize you will never come back to me.
when you have loved unconditionally one man and lost that love, it leaves a wound that never heals, a sad and broken heart, a void forever.
the hardest thing i've done is acting like i hate you, when really i really love you more than you will ever know.
real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.
how can i forget you when you are always on my mind?
how can i not want you when you are all i want inside?
how can i let you go when i can't see us apart?
how can i not love you when you control my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment