Monday, June 6, 2011

How to Be Friends With Your Ex

Being friends with your ex! I consider this to be my forte. Not like it's something to boast about, but being friends with your ex is something that I have tried and seen others around me try too. I remember the turmoil, the anxiety and the frustration when friends gave me advice on how to be friends with your ex boyfriend. Well, sometimes it turns out to be a lousy idea and sometimes it's just the best thing to happen. So who is to decide whether this is a good idea or not? The best judge of your past relationship is YOU! So if you have wondered about being friends with your ex or just want to know how to behave if you ever bump into him or her, then lets analyze a few things and then know of ways to be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment